miércoles, 8 de septiembre de 2010

My Place


Well, actually I have no place to hide that I occupy too much (that would be my bedroom, really) because the places that come to mind are places that are too far away and if one day I say: "I take a break and get away from the world "(because I have no money to travel much or I dont have time) but I think I have a place where I usually go because, the truth, is I love too much and it´s my place of relaxation.

It is in the commune of Providencia and is called “Parque de las Esculturas”, at the northern edge Rio Mapocho, between Pedro de Valdivia and Lyon.

The truth is special because I have spent many things which are memorable and every time I go I can rest peacefully from the monotony life of Santiago. There one can find sculptures (that is where come the name, obviously) and it´s a very nice place with many green areas to take a little sun.

The truth I have not much time to go, but every time I go there I go with someone (now I'm usually with my boyfriend)

Since this is not a place to stay and live, I stay until my time permits or until they close the park. (Which is around 8 p.m)

The photo I put in the blog I'm in one of the sculptures, the truth is that all the sculptures are very nice (although some a bit unintelligible) and the foreigners come to take photos there (I also do, so I include myself in this group xD)

It is not a fancy place like the others, but I like it a lot ;D

well, this is it (:

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Naty!!! I know this place too and I visited with my friends very often. I think this place is beautiful and you can go there to relax.
    I expect that you are O.K.
    See you soon.
    Bye.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi.
    I don't know this place, but it sounds nice.
    Do you think I could do any activity with a scout group?

    Have a nice time.

    ResponderEliminar