miércoles, 14 de abril de 2010

Just me

Hi, my name is Nathalie and I´m 19 year ago. I don´t like my friends call me for my first name, so I prefer they call me Naty. I´m from obstetrics in University of Chile, and for now, I like it so much!
This site seen interesting, but I don´t feel really related for this kind of "Diary" in the web. I hope in the future understand a little more this "blog thing", because I prefer twitter or fotolog.

by the way, I love my title in my blog, because it was a one of my favorite song :D
well, see you soon! bye

3 comentarios:

  1. Hi Naty!!!! I like the design of your blog, I think is very nice (I almost choose this same design ja ja).I too share your opinion of the blogs but I think that is an opportunity of learn somenthing knew.
    I like to share the english class with you becouse I enjoy the talks with you and with Clau.
    See you soon Naty.
    PD: What is the mean of the phrase of your blog?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi, Naty!
    Puff! Do you prefer twitter, than this?
    Well, even when you tell me that twitter is better than blog, I love your blog, because it's sound like you, sincere.
    I share the feeling of NiKo, I really enjoy this class, becouse I love spend my time with you, guys.
    See you!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hi naty!,how are you, I hope you be ok.
    And what do you say me about the our career?did you like it?
    what else can I say you???jejeje
    mm,Your designing blog is very cool really!!
    I'd like asking you why you set that title?
    what do you want to say with that???
    well, I am relly thinking what to say you!!!jejje
    what do you prefer, this(blog) or facebook??
    I prefer facebook, by my side, it has more fun things!!!jeje
    well, I completed the seventy words, so this is it!
    jaja
    well naty, I see you soon!!bye

    ResponderEliminar