miércoles, 30 de junio de 2010

Blog



Hi! Well, this is the last post and I think I really going to miss this type of “homework”.
But I believe the topic about this blogs should be with more freedom because in some blogs I really cost me writes. At first it was difficult to write to me, but I think the end was not so bad.

I think this blog helped me a bit to improve my English, but I like more hearing classes
The benefits of the blog are to help you develop your writing about a specific topic, but I think the next time the issue should be more free.

We could have had a class to sing or take more classes where we should listen. Personally I like a lot and this is my strong side in the English class.

In the blog I could find out more about people through their words and know how they thought about certain aspects and also met people in my career that I did not frequent a lot. It is always good to meet new people and you can create new relationships and learn to share with people who do not always see during the day at the university.

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Naty!!! I too think that the topics about we will have to write should be more free or maybe we can participe in the choice of the topics.
    Well Naty I expect that you are O.K.
    See you soon
    Bye

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Jajajaja "I would like to sing" jaja that will be the best classes of english ever!
    I want to sing too !
    Karaoke! yeah!

    ResponderEliminar