miércoles, 23 de junio de 2010

Ideal Job


well, it is early to say that I will be doing in seven years, since I have a lot to live, but I think I see myself working as a midwife in a hospital, trying to make my best effort in my job and that way all my patients feel comfortable with me.


In my career, there are different areas to work (like primary care, delivery and neonatology). And I like the delivery, because I like this familiar moment, share this moment of love and happiness with the parents and their new son I like neonatology because I love babies, newborn, and help when they need, and give encouragement and hope to their parents. Since parents often feel insecure in how to be “parents” and this is all new to them, they are afraid because they think are probably doing something wrong, nut we will be there to give all possible support for parents because is the most special moment for them.


I would like to work in my own clinic, because I could do and make the changes that I believed it necessary for people who require my assistance. Sometimes everyone should know what is good or not for consultation.


The place where I work (if not I have my own practice) should be close to my house to save some time, I offer full benefits (dental, child care, etc), have a good living together with my co-workers, you get a good salary (a decent salary) y the patients feel full confidence when they come to me, expecting to find all answers that they want.

3 comentarios:

  1. I think that you will be a great midwife and I share with you the expectative of have patients that will feel confidence in our job.
    See you later.
    Bye.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I really see you working with babies, I hope you be a great professional.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. : )
    I like youre picture :P
    Matanga

    ResponderEliminar