martes, 16 de noviembre de 2010

Go to the cinema


I don´t focus on one type of film, we must learn to vary from time to time. I like thrillers, and I remain me very attentive to the film throughout the duration. Although I also like romantic movies (it could be better with a good company) or action movies as well.

Depends on the movie you want to see if I have to decide whether to go to the movies. Since both have their charm: If I see a movie at the cinema has to be a very good debut and I have waited long to see it, because the sound is spectacular in the cinema, the seats are comfortable. If you watch movies at home is because they are good but not excellent.

"The butterfly effect" is a movie that I love it!, the mere fact that the "beating of the wings of a butterfly in the ocean can create a huge hurricane in another part of the world" is a phrase that comes at the beginning of the film that sums covered by the film. You can see how there can be multiple worlds or dimensions that create realities and trying to change the present where you live you realize that the best reality that there is not the best option we had from the beginning. I recommend it completely.

I'm not a fan of Chilean films, I don´t know why really. Perhaps as the budget of the Chilean film is not like typical movies that we see in the movies brought from abroad, notes the difference between them. Also I like watching movies in foreign languages, learn to listen better.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario