viernes, 14 de mayo de 2010

Midwife


become a midwife brings great responsibility, one must have the ability to have close contact with pregnant women, midwives need to know care and support and give her the warmth that she needs at all times, creating a confidence with the mother to avoid any complications.

I hope to provide good health care to my patient, as in Chile have been many cases where pregnant women has relegated to the background, regardless of coming into labor in a hospital´s bathroom, that is something that is constantly repeated and no one does anything.

well, I also hope to develop as a professional, doing my job very well :D

The career began to interest me more when my cousin (she lives with me) had her son 10 months ago; I had a much more intimate contact with the baby and I realized that motherhood is something that is very beautiful and that is required many skills and abilities that are developed by midwives; they accompanied her throughout the whole pregnancy stage (labour and the early postnatal period)

This is my career :D well, see you!

4 comentarios:

  1. Hi Naty!!!: You are right when you said that the midwife have many responsibility and it's for that that our career is so important and beautiful too.
    Well Naty I expect you are O.K. See you in the U. Bye.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. :) I'm sure that you will be a excelent midwife.
    See you soon
    XOXO

    ResponderEliminar
  3. don't worry, you will do your job very well (:
    I trust in you and your love for the pregnant women and her babies (Y)

    See you !

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Naty it was very beautiful what you say, I know that I'm around a lot of good future midwife. I hope that me too. With all the good things that we bring, How can we be bad?

    ResponderEliminar